Do you have ideas, hopes, and dreams for what you want to accomplish in your life, but you feel like you’re being held back by a lack of personal discipline?
Are you easily overwhelmed by your big ideas or projects, and you just don’t know where to start and how to make real progress?
Do you find yourself making “all-or-nothing” plans for transforming your life, and then three days later you crash and burn under the weight of your plan?
21 Days to a More Disciplined Life is written by Crystal Paine, the blogger behind MoneySavingMom.com. The ebook is based on her wildly popular blog series on the same topic and includes printable worksheets and a FREE printable calendar after you purchase the ebook.
What You Can Expect to Learn From 21 Days to a More Disciplined Life:
- How to prioritize and name your goals so that you can accomplish them faster than ever.
- How to expose the obstacles that will come up, and then make a plan to conquer them.
- How to break up a goal that feels insurmountable into bite-sized pieces.
- How to stop making excuses and get the job done now — and then enjoy the rest of your day!
- How to put accountability in place to help you stay on task and motivated.
Who is 21 Days to a More Disciplined Life For?
- You have trouble following through.
- You get overwhelmed by huge projects.
- You start strong, but your passion fizzles out.
- You are super-disciplined in a few areas of your life, but you have one or two pet areas that you just can’t get under control.
- You check out 10 different books on discipline and organization from the library, but return all of them late.
Ready to get some structure and discipline back into your life? Download 21 Days to a More Disciplined Life directly to your computer, smart phone or tablet for just $.99 through Thursday, October 25 here. You can also buy the Kindle edition for $.99 here.
We are giving 21 Days to a More Disciplined Life away to five Frugal Living NW readers!
To enter, just leave a comment! Make sure you enter an email address that you check often (it’s only visible to me).
Comments will close and five winners will be randomly selected on Noon on Thursday, October 25 ,2012. Head to KelleighRatzlaff.com for more chances to win this ebook!
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.