Did you know that Frugal Living NW is on Facebook? In fact, Facebook is the top referrer to the blog and we just happen to think it’s the happenin’ place to be. Here are our top 5 reasons to “like” Frugal Living NW on Facebook:
1. Get the deals! Sometimes we find deals that either we don’t have time to post on the blog OR the deal will appeal to a small group of people. Instead of ignoring the deal altogether, we post it on Facebook. This is especially true for printable coupons that may reach it’s print limit soon or online deals that are going “viral” quickly.
2. Get inspired! Kate follows some pretty cool blogs that are outside the deal blog niche, including cooking, crafting, homeschooling, and encouraging blogs. Luckily for all of us, she links to all the best posts she finds. One word of caution though: we both love fatty, sugary goodness, so be prepared to be tempted, tempted, tempted!
3. Get your questions answered! If you have a question, Facebook is the best place to get an answer. It’s so easy to have a quick conversation on Facebook (much quicker than by email) and if a FLNW writer isn’t on at the time, other “likers” will jump in and help you out.
4. Get in on the interesting discussions! We are always asking questions over on Facebook — what are you having for dinner? How do you get rid of fruit flies? What’s the best price on vacuums? You all are a wealth of information and I am constantly asking my husband, “What did people DO before Facebook?”
5. Get more free stuff! The more “likers” we have, the more giveaways we do! Every time we reach another 5,000 Facebook likers, we throw a huge giveaway bonanza. For example, when we hit 10,000, we gave away $1000 worth of loot. Your “like” will get us to the next level, which means more free stuff! We are getting closer to 15,000 every day!
If you already “like” us and think your FB friends should do the same, we have installed a new feature on our Facebook page. Just click the “Suggest This” tab and you can share our page with your friends! You can also share any of our posts with your Facebook friends by clicking the “ShareThis” icon at the bottom of every post.
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.