Just a quick post to let you all know that the Albertsons Gift Card Promotion is working at all stores, even if it’s not advertised in your store. My husband and I both did a transaction at the Milton, Washington Albertsons last night and it worked just fine!
Buy $100 worth of participating gift cards, Get $20 coupon to use on your next Albertsons transaction — The $20 will print at the bottom of your receipt. It is not a Catalina.
This is the perfect opportunity to get $20 worth of FREE groceries while doing your Christmas shopping. Before you make a Black Friday Amazon purchase, high tail it to your neighborhood Albertsons and buy some Amazon gift cards. My mom is buying a $100 Amazon gift card to buy my dad’s Kindle for Christmas and getting $20 in FREE groceries.
Here’s a list of the participating gift cards (no exceptions):
- Regal Cinema
- AMC Theaters
- Bass Pro Shop
- TGI Friday’s
- Chili’s, Macaroni Grill, Maggiano’s, On the Border
- Outback Steakhouse
- California Pizza Kitchen
- Make sure you enter your Albertsons Preferred Card number during your transaction or the $20 coupon will not print.
- You can purchase any denomination of these cards as long as they add up to $100.
- You must buy $100 worth of participating cards. Not every card sold at Albertsons is participating.
- The $20 coupon must be used in one transaction.
- The $20 coupon expires seven days from printing.
- You cannot roll the $20 coupon to a second gift card transaction.
- If your $20 coupon does not print, you must ask them to fix the problem for you because you cannot return gift cards.
- This promotion runs through Saturday, November 26.
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.