Have any of you jumped on the Albertsons Gift Card Promotion train yet? My husband and I definitely need to make a quick plan of attack, considering how we absolutely rocked it last summer (before you click the note, remember that there were many more participating gift cards last summer).
There was some discussion on the previous post on the topic of purchasing gift cards with gift cards. We figured out that you cannot purchase a gift card, say to Kohl’s, take the gift card to Kohl’s and purchase another store’s gift card. All the stores prohibit this. So, looks like we’re stuck with the following gift card options:
- Lowe’s — home improvement projects, gardening supplies
- iTunes — graduation or Father’s Day gifts
- Sears — back-to-school clothing, Craftsman tools, Lands’ End (school uniforms)
- Cabela’s — Father’s Day gifts?
- Applebees — Kids eat for $.99 on Tuesdays!
- Kohl’s — back-to-school clothing
- Pro Bass Shop
- JCPenney — back-to-school clothing, Best Price Friday sales 1st and 3rd Fridays of every month
If you’re looking for a bit of inspiration, hop on over to Queen Bee Coupons to see what garage sales, chicken coops and free groceries have in common!
How are you taking advantage of this year’s promotion? Comment with your plan!
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.