Word on the street is that Albertsons is once again rounding up all manufacturer’s coupons starting Wednesday (8/15) for one full week! Here are the specifics:
- Coupons valued between $.25 and $.99 will be rounded to $1.
- Coupons valued at less than $.25 will be quadrupled (a $.15 off coupon will now be $.60 off).
- You cannot make money with the Round-Up event (just like with double coupons). The best you can do is FREE.
- Coupons valued at $1+ will be redeemed at face value.
- There is no limit to how many manufacturer’s coupons that can be rounded up in one transaction. No additional paper is needed.
This will make all those dinky coupons actually exciting! I’m hoping to have a comprehensive lit of coupon match-ups by Wednesday or Thursday morning!
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.