It’s the 3rd Annual Pumpkin Post! Break out your purees, we’re getting our pumpkin groove on.
First, a fun fact. In early colonies, pumpkin shells were used as a template for haircuts to ensure a round and uniform finished cut. As a result of this practice, New Englanders were sometimes nicknamed “pumpkinheads”.
Second, before you start making your pumpkin deliciousness you’ll need pumpkin puree. You can make your own or you can buy from Vitacost or Amazon. I usually stick to organic given that I’m eating large amounts of pumpkin puree throughout the year.
And finally, the pumpkin recipes.
Cookies & Bars
- Pumpkin Pie banana chunk oatmeal cookies
- Pumpkin Chocolate chip squares
- Vegan Pumpkin Pie Cream Squares
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Truffles
- Pumpkin Paleo Cookies
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Cakes & Pies
- Pumpkin Coffee cake
- Vegan Pumpkin Custard
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Trifles
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcakes
- Cinnamon Roll Pumpkin Vanilla Sheet Cake
- Pumpkin Spice Donuts
- Pumpkin Pancakes (The best! I add 2 TB of sugar)
- Pumpkin Overnight Oats
- Pumpkin Pecan Chocolate chip muffins (gluten-free)
- Pumpkin Spiced Granola
- Pumpkin Scones
- Pumpkin Pie Frappe
- Pumpkin Spice Latte (big batch)
- Pumpkin Pie Smoothies
- Pumpkin Spice Creamer
- Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate
Other Pumpkin Treats
Looking for more pumpkin recipes? Check out the Pumpkin, a Super Food for All 12 Months of the Year cookbook. These 125 recipes celebrate the varied ways that pumpkin can be used in everything from appetizers and snacks to soups, salads, main courses, side dishes, and desserts. Amazon has the cookbook in stock and ready to ship!
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.