Many of you have noticed that many high value coupons come from the magazine All You. It’s only available at Walmart and by subscription. You can see this month’s coupons here.
If you were to subscribe through the All You website, you would pay almost $24 dollars for the first year. But that’s way too expensive! I have teamed up with local Southern Living at Home consultant Tanya Hinshaw to offer a fantastic price of $19.99 for TWO YEARS.
Here’s where it gets even better. We are giving away one two-year subscription to All You magazine this Thursday evening. To enter this giveaway, just leave a comment with your name & email address before Thursday, May 7 at 6:00 pm Pacific.
As an added bonus, we are offering a two-year subscription for an even lower price for the next two weeks just for Frugal Living NW readers — $17.99! This deal will end on May 18th at noon. Here’s how to order:
- Go to Tanya’s Southern Living at HOME website
- Click on Our Products in the top navigation bar and then How To Purchase
- Type in Frugal in the first name field and Living NW in the last and then click Continue (the words are case sensitive)
- Click on Frugal Living NW
- In the search box type 40776 and then click Go
- Click on All You Personal Subscription S09
- Click on Select this Item
- Click on Finalize and Submit Your Order and follow the prompts to checkout
- Do not select “Direct Ship” – the $10 shipping fee doesn’t apply to magazines
- Your order and the invoice will show $19.95 as the price – Tanya will discount the price after your order is submitted
- Pay with a debit or credit card during checkout; your card will not be charged until May 18
- If you have specific questions about ordering your All You subscription, please contact Tanya directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.