Last week Amazon changed their Subscribe & Save program for Amazon Mom. Under the old program you would receive a 15% discount for diapers and wipes with an additional 15% savings if you used their Subscribe & Save program for a total of 30% savings. It is now changed to a discount of 5% for diapers and wipes with the usual 15% Subscribe & Save for a total savings of 20%.
What does this mean for you?
The price of diapers and wipes at Amazon will now be higher, about $.02 per diaper on most brands. This isn’t the end of the world, but it certainly makes coupon deals in brick-and-mortar stores a bit more appealing now.
If you placed an order under the old subscription terms and have not canceled your Subscribe & Save account, you will continue to get the 30% discount. Do not cancel your Subscribe & Save and make sure you check the price again when you want to reorder. I ordered Huggies last week before the change and plan to keep my subscription active to see if I can keep it at $.17 per diaper.
We will continue to keep watch for great deals on diapers and wipes on Amazon and make sure that all prices compare with Costco or generic store brands.
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.