We purchased one of these last year and absolutely LOVE it.
- Fire TV Stick connects to your TV’s HDMI port. It’s an easy way to enjoy over 250,000 TV episodes and movies on Netflix, Amazon Video, HBO GO, and Hulu, plus games, music, and more
- Cutting the cord? Watch the best of live TV on NBC News, NBA, and Sling TV, which includes ESPN, CNN, HGTV, AMC, A&E, Cartoon Network, and more.
- 4x the storage and 2x the memory of Chromecast plus a dual-core processor and 1 GB of memory
- No more buffering, ASAP learns what Amazon movies and shows you like so they start instantly
- Never miss out. Bring Fire TV Stick with you to watch your favorites away from home, even in hotels and dorm rooms.
Wondering what the Fire TV Stick is all about? Read my How to Ditch Cable and Still Watch Your Favorite Shows post here! It will explain how streaming works and what exactly you need to buy in order to watch TV without cable or satellite.
Shipping is FREE with Amazon Prime or a qualifying order of $35 on eligible items. Prices are subject to change at any time and without notice.
More ways to save at Amazon:
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.