If you have a Pull-Up wearer in your home, there’s a great deal on Huggies Pull-Ups at Amazon right now that will save you a few pennies per diap plus save you from the dreaded Costco-with-all-four-kids-and-someone’s-gonna-pee-their-pants-before-we-can-make-it-to-the-stinkin’-bathroom run.
Here’s how to do the deal:
:: First, make sure you’re a member of Amazon Mom, which gives you a 30% discount when you sign up for the Subscribe & Save option + FREE two-day shipping on select baby products, including every type of diaper under the sun.
:: Second, add the Pull-Ups to your cart by clicking the “Subscribe & Save” option instead of the “Add to Cart” option. Here are the varieties:
- Huggies Pull-Ups Training Pants with Learning Designs, Girls, 2T-3T, 58-Count — $23.56
- Huggies Pull-Ups Training Pants with Learning Designs, Boys, 3T-4T, 52-Count — $23.19
- Huggies Pull-Ups Training Pants with Cool Alert Wetness Liner, Boys, 2T-3T, 58-Count — $23.56
- Huggies Pull-Ups Training Pants, Nighttime, Girls, 3T-4T, 48-Count — $23.21
- Huggies Pull-Ups Training Pants, Nighttime, Boys, 3T-4T, 48-Count — $23.21
You will receive 30% off the price listed above.
:: When you checkout, you can enter a 20% off Amazon coupon code found in various parenting magazines to save even more!
Once you’ve enrolled in the Subscribe & Save program, you will receive automatic shipments of that product from Amazon at intervals you set. You are under no obligation to continue your subscription once your initial order ships and you can easily cancel through the “Manage” option in “Your Account.”
Thanks, Coupon Connections!
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.