Alright, last call for Coombs Grade B Organic Maple Syrup on Amazon. Some are predicting that December 31 will be the end of this fabulous sale until next fall, so jump on it.
Why do I love this so much?
- It’s real. No sugar, just real maple syrup dripping from the tree.
- It’s Organic and Grade B. Read more about the benefits here.
- It’s the best deal on Organic maple syrup – $15.84 for 32 oz shipped!
- You can use it for more than just waffles or pancakes (see below).
I bought two of these last time and plan to buy at least one more. Here is my favorite cookie recipe. It’s versatile and can be used as a breakfast cookie for the mornings when you don’t have much time.
Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal cookies
Adapted from Oh She Glows
- 1 Flax ‘egg’ ( 2 tsp. ground flaxseed + 2 tablespoons water)
- 1 cup regular oats
- 1 cup whole wheat flour (or other flours will work too)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tbsp chopped walnuts (I used raw pumpkin seeds)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tbsp mini chocolate chips or raisins
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
Preheat the oven to 375F. Mix flax or chia egg in a small bowl and set aside. Mix dry ingredients in a medium sized bowl and set aside. Mix wet ingredients in a small to medium sized bowl and then add flax egg. Stir. Pour wet mixture into dry ingredients. Stir well and shape cookies onto a pan. Makes 12 large cookies. Cook for 13 minutes at 375F.
Just follow the directions in this post to get organic maple syrup for $15.84 shipped!
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.