Last Saturday we decided to enjoy the sun (and the pollen) and wanted to use our Sonic Groupon. Luckily, several of you suggested on Facebook that we hit Fisher Basin Community Park in East Vancouver.
The park did not disappoint. The play structure is gigantic and there is tons of green space surrounding the play area.
There is a fantastic path around the park’s edge that is perfect for bike and scooter riding. And we could see the kids riding around the entire path from our picnic blanket!
And it’s a total bonus that Sonic was right across the street. Clearly we had a great time!
Here’s a short list of posts that I have enjoyed around the internet during the past week:
- 5 secrets to being a super fun mom | Motherhood Your Way
- 10 things I want to tell teenage boys | Lily Pads
- 20 nutritious and delicious smoothie recipes | Just Eat Your Veggies
- Infertility Etiquette | Dreaming of Dimples
- Tons of uses for Mr. Clean Magic Erasers | The Fun Times Guide
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.