One of the great things about having an “internet job” is that I regularly come across fantastic reads. Stuff that really should be shared. Some of it has to do with frugal living and deals, but much of it is not. It’s encouraging, challenging, humbling, inspiring and just plain funny.
We’re going to start something new here each weekend — a short list of posts that we have enjoyed around the internet during the past week. So, feel free to put off that nagging weekend chore for just a bit longer and enjoy!
- An open letter to first-time mamas from Simple Mom (did I write this while I was sleeping?)
- How to be a Pinterest superstar from Mom Advice
- Wasting less in the kitchen from Denver Bargains
- Simple homemade 3-in-1 household cleaner from Frugal Granola
- Yarn wreath tutorial from Home Stories A to Z (plus how to make felt flowers)
- The slacker mom’s guide to homemade Valentine’s photo cards from Rage Against the Minivan (yes, you only have 3 more days…)
- Homemade Starbucks salted caramel mocha cupcakes from Bakingdom (make this and I will know you really love me)