One of the great things about having an “internet job” is that I regularly come across fantastic reads. Stuff that really should be shared. Some of it has to do with frugal living and deals, but much of it is not. It’s encouraging, challenging, humbling, inspiring and just plain funny.
Here’s a short list of posts that we have enjoyed around the internet during the past week. So, feel free to put off that nagging weekend chore for just a bit longer and enjoy!
- What my mom taught me about getting dinner on the table from The Happiest Mom
- Make your own: Gluten-free flour mix from Gluten Freely Frugal
- 7 ways to avoid using plastic wrap from Green…Your Way
- How to supplement your income from The Non-Consumer Advocate
- Queen Candi’s 35 ways to save from KariPatterson.com
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.