One of the great things about having an “internet job” is that I regularly come across fantastic reads. Stuff that really should be shared. Some of it has to do with frugal living and deals, but much of it is not. It’s encouraging, challenging, humbling, inspiring and just plain funny.
Here’s a short list of posts that we have enjoyed around the internet during the past week. So, feel free to put off that nagging weekend chore for just a bit longer and enjoy!
- Buying ethically and with values | Money Saving Mom
- 10 new ways to cook quinoa | Nature Moms
- My Grandma’s guest book | The Coupon Project (about much more than a guest book)
- Homemade hummingbird food recipe | Queen Bee Coupons
- Don’t serve your family and neglect your spouse (video) | Mark Driscoll
*This is a short excerpt from a sermon from Mars Hill Church in Seattle. It is coming from a Biblical perspective, but I think it’s relevant even if you’re not a Christian. And I know some of you are not keen on Mark Driscoll, so feel free not to watch it. Remember, no one is required to click on a link. Hopefully this will avoid any negative comments, but we’ll see :).
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.