Watching my children enjoy their daddy just might be more fun for me than cuddling with them myself.
You know Will is playing Words with Friends. I just might maim the person who created that game :). Will and Matthew enjoying a bit-o-basketball:
There is still time to purchase tickets to the Frugal Living NW Reader Party on April 16. Tickets are just $11 and include desserts, appetizers, unlimited drinks from the espresso bar (including Italian sodas and tea), giveaways, a Q&A with the FLNW girls and a frugal fashion presentation (learn how to spruce up your spring and summer wardrobe from what you already have in your closet and just a few dollars at the store). It’s going to be such a blast!
Here’s a short list of posts that I have enjoyed around the internet during the past week:
- 31 ways to use a mason jar in your kitchen | Keeper of the Home
- Your children want YOU! | The Power of Moms
- Prep a month’s worth of bread machine mixes | Thrifty & Thriving
- 25 delicious ground beef recipes | Six Sisters Stuff
- How we remember and repurpose children’s artwork | Simple Homemade
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.