It looks like the Bertolli coupons are vanishing quickly. Luckily, my husband found some at the 122nd & Powell Safeway last night. I hit the Damascus Safeway this afternoon. No blinkies, but just enough Bertolli to make the deal work. I split my trip into two transactions.
10 pouches of Bertolli = $15 after Buy 10, Save $5 promotion discount
Used (10) $1/1 blinkie coupons
Paid $5 OOP, received (5) $2 catalinas ($2 coupons to use on my next purchase)
Transaction #2: I was hunting the ingredients for Tortellini Soup, a new recipe I just found.
- 3 packages of clearanced Foster Farms chicken (there are tons of 50% off chicken left, if you’re in the neighborhood!)
- 2 packages of dried tortellini (on sale 2/$6)
- 1 onion
- 4 apples (on sale $.98/lb)
- sour cream (only on sale — I need sour cream)
- organic cottage cheese ($3.75 – $3 worth of clearance stickers)
Total was $19.44. I used the $10 in catalinas. Paid $9.44 OOP.
Total for this trip: $14.44
This is an example of how using coupons does not necessarily mean your family eats only processed junk food. Pasta sauce, chicken, dairy, produce, pasta. It’s hard to argue with that.
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.