Baker Gift Guide
The best gifts for the baker on your Christmas list. I’ve listed the essentials and the extras that are, as we say in the biz, the icing on top.
1. KitchenAid Classic Stand Mixer — A kitchen staple that will be around for years. It’s not uncommon to have these last for 30 years. Much better than the hand-held mixers.
2. Cuisinart Food Processor — Another valuable kitchen tool that I use at least 2-3 times per week. Make nut butters, grind into flours, make pie crusts, scones, shred cheese, etc. Definitely worth the investment.
5. Nesting Mixing Bowls — Any set with lids is priceless. You can store batter in the fridge and use them for taking your food to friends.
6. OXO Cookie Scoops — These scoops make perfectly proportional cookies and have tons of other uses as well: scoop pancake, cupcake, and muffin batter, meatballs, and dumplings!
Extras that any baker would love:
2. Pastry roller — These are great for pressing crusts in small pans, like lemon bars. Great for granola bars too.
4. Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat — Perfect for keeping those gooey, delicious cookies from sticking to the pan.
6. Baker’s Twine and Cupcake Wrappers — Most bakers love to create and give their gifts away. Either they really want you to try their creation or they know the deliciousness will not last until morning. Packaging makes everything better. You can also find cute Martha Stewart items at Michael’s.
7. A beautiful apron is a delightful gift — I wear aprons everyday while cooking. Give the gift of a pretty one.
8. Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven — We love dutch ovens! Perfect companion with the My Bread: The Revolutionary No-Work, No-Knead Method cookbook. Direct them to our no-knead bread step-by-step instructions.
Looking for more gift giving inspiration? Find a big list Gift Guides here — tons of gift ideas for everyone on your list!
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.