Looking to make pancakes or waffles this weekend. Here are some of our favorites that have been kid-tested. And I’ve tested many recipes on mildy-picky children.
- Pumpkin Pancakes
- Oatmeal Pancakes (our favorite!)
- Whole Wheat Buttermilk Pancakes — best if you are low on time.
- Pumpkin Waffles – if you don’t have cake flour, you can easily make your own
- Double Chocolate Waffles — more of a dessert
- Blueberry French Toast Bake — it’s not pancakes but it uses maple syrup. And it sure is pretty.
No pancake is complete with real maple syrup. And I’m picky about my syrup. I prefer Grade B.
Amazon has Anderson’s Pure Maple Syrup, Grade B in stock and ready to ship!