Amazon has the Brother Advance Free-Arm Sewing Machine for $69.97 right now. This is the best price for this machine and it has awesome reviews. Perfect for the beginner.
- Free-arm sewing machine with 25 built-in stitches, each with multiple stitch functions; good for novices and everyday sewing projects
- Accessory storage built into free arm; includes 5 accessory presser feet and bilingual user’s manual
- Features needle threader, thread cutter, drop-in bobbin loading, and auto bobbin winding; 1-step auto-size buttonholer
- 110-volt machine operates with foot pedal; light bulb for workspace illumination
- We do not recommend using this machine in countries that do not support 120V AC even if a voltage adapter is in use.
Shipping is FREE with Amazon Prime or a qualifying order of $35 on eligible items. Prices are subject to change at any time and without notice.
More ways to save at Amazon:
- Best Amazon Toy Deals — A monster list of the very best deals on toys, games, books, DVDs, and more for kids of all ages
- Amazon Add-On Items — Lower-priced items to get your order over $35 for FREE Super Saver Shipping
- Amazon Subscribe & Save Deals — Lower-priced items to build your Amazon Subscribe & Save monthly delivery
- FREE 30-day trial of Amazon Prime
- More Amazon deals
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.