Capital One 360, the former ING Direct, is having it’s gigantic Black Friday promotion again. Here’s your chance to earn a big bonus for opening a new checking ($125) or savings account ($75).
I’ve only heard good things about Capital One 360 — I think it’s a great place to keep your emergency fund, a savings account for an upcoming vacation or big purchase, or a second checking account. Both accounts are fee-free, so there’s no risk in trying this out!
Get a $75 bonus when you open a 360 Savings® account
Open a no-fee 360 Savings account between November 29th and December 2nd and get $75.
- This has to be your first 360 Savings (including Orange Savings Accounts) account and it needs a $500 minimum initial deposit or more.
- The bonus starts earning interest on day 1, but you can’t take it out for at least 30 days.
- The variable Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is 0.75%, effective 11/29/2013.
Earn a $125 bonus when you open a 360 Checking® account
Open a fee-free 360 Checking account between November 29th and December 2nd and get a $125 bonus.
- This has to be your first 360 Checking account.
- Make a total of 5 debit card purchases (either signature or PIN-based) or 5 CheckMate(sm) deposits (or any combination of the two) within 45 days, and your $125 bonus will be automatically deposited into your account on day 50
Customers will earn interest on their everyday cash. APYs are effective 11/29/2013.
- 0.20% Balances under $50,000
- 0.80% Balances between $50,000 and $99,999.99
- 0.85% Balances of $100,000 and more
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.