Target has introduced a new way to save — Cartwheel. You will need to have a Facebook account to access the savings. As if Ibotta, Shopkick, Mobile coupons & Target printable coupons weren’t enough. With this amount of deductions involved we should be getting items for free!
- Sign up for Cartwheel (*Facebook is required)
- Click one of the Collections buttons (Hot Deals seems like a great place to start)
- Find a useful item and click on it.
- The image will flip. Click add for the offer to be added to your Cartwheel account.
- Each person has 10 offer spots to start and can earn more when you accumulate badges.
- Show your Cartwheel barcode on your phone at checkout (you can find it via Facebook).
- If you don’t have a smartphone, click on ‘My Cartwheel’, then ‘Redeem in Store’ and hand the paper to the cashier.
That’s it, folks!
Has anyone tried this out yet? What did you think?
*Please don’t leave comments complaining about the Facebook account thing. I don’t know why they linked it this way and it’s best if you take it up with Target on their Facebook page.
Find more Target deals here.
A big thanks to All Things Target for explaining this so well!
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.