It’s that time! Cellfire has reloaded their e-Coupons, which you can use at Safeway. Load your e-Coupons to your Safeway Club Card now so you’re ready for your next shopping trip, especially if you run into an unexpected clearance sale. And there’s no reason to not load them all! Coupons must be loaded by November 2 and they expire November 16.
- $0.40/1 Betty Crocker Box or Pouch Potatoes
- $0.40/1 Betty Crocker Cookie Mix
- $0.50/1 Betty Crocker Frosting
- $0.50/1 Betty Crocker Warm Delights Bowls or Warm Delights Minis Bowls
- $1/2 Chex Cereals
- $0.50/1 Chex Mix or Chex 100 Calorie Snack
- $0.25/1 Cottonelle Toilet Paper
- $0.50/1 Fiber One Muffin Mix
- $0.50/2 Green Giant Frozen Boxed Vegetables
- $0.75/3 Hamburger, Tuna or Chicken Helper
- $3/1 Huggies Diapers
- $0.55/1 Kix Cereal
- $1/1 Kotex Product
- $1/1 Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters
- $0.60/1 Original Bisquick or Bisquick Heart Smart Baking Mix
- $0.50/2 Pillsbury Crescent Dinner Rolls
- $0.75/2 Pillsbury Frozen Grands! Biscuits, Cinnamon Rolls or Mini Cinnamon Rolls
- $0.30/2 Pillsbury Grands! Biscuits
- $0.40/2 Pillsbury Italian Meal Breads
- $1/2 Pillsbury Refrigerated
- $0.75/2 Pillsbury Refrigerated
- $0.50/2 Pillsbury Refrigerated Rolled Pie Crusts
- $0.40/2 Pillsbury Sweet Rolls or Grands! Sweet Rolls
- $0.50/1 Progresso Broth
- $0.50/2 Progresso Soups
- $1/1 Romano’s Macaroni Grill Restaurant Favorites Dinner Kit
- $0.50/6 Yoplait Cups
- $1/1 Yoplait Delights Yogurt Multipack
Thanks to Deal Seeking Mom for posting this list.
And if you’re planning to get a seasonal flu shot this year, Safeway is giving a 10% off your next grocery purchase if you get your shot at participating pharmacies. I know that many pharmacies are delaying their clinics because of a vaccine shortage, so be sure to confirm with your store if the shots are available before you make the trip.
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.