Exciting news! Cellfire has added Fred Meyer to their eCoupon program which means all of the previous hassle dealing with Kroger is gone! I’m trying to figure out how to get the Fred Meyer eCoupons to show up under various Portland zip codes. It may not be ready just yet. I’ve emailed Cellfire to figure out what we need to do.
In addition to this fun development, Cellfire is reloading tonight with a new set of fantastic eCoupons. So that means you have just a few hours to load the current ones onto your Safeway Club Card to prepare for some double dipping! Here are the ones I suggest you load immediately:
- Pillsbury Italian Bread
- Pillsbury Frozen Grands — works for the FFM promo?
- Nature Valley Nut Clusters
- Nature Valley Granola Bars
- Betty Crocker Potatoes
- Pillsbury Toaster Strudel — FFM promo
- Macaroni Grill Dinner Kit
- Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks
- Yoplait Delights
- Yoplait 32 oz tub
- Honey Nut Cheerios
- Select Cheerios
- Yoplait Kids Zone
- Pillsbury Holiday Cookies
- Pillsbury Cookie Dough
- Betty Crocker Supreme Brownie Mix
- Betty Crocker Mix & Frosting
- Betty Crocker Super Moist Cake Mix
- Betty Crocker Warm Delights
- Star Olive Oil
- Green Giant Frozen Veggies — FFM promo?
Questions about how eCoupons work? Check out the eCoupons FAQ page.
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.