Cellfire has just released a slew of new eCoupons that can be loaded to your Safeway Club Card, Fred Meyer Rewards Card and QFC Advantage Card. As usual, I suggest you load all them in case there’s a double dipping opportunity in the future. There’s great news from Cellfire — you don’t need to create an account any longer to load the eCoupons. Just provide your loyalty card’s number and start loadin’!
I’m noticing that many of these eCoupons are similar to those released last fall, so I anticipate some great deals soon. In addition, I think there should be a General Mills cereal sale coming to Safeway soon — great $1/2 coupons being released, Cellfire eCoupons plus the hot QFC sale that ends today is always an indication that Safeway is revving up for a similar deal.
- $.75/2 Pillsbury® Frozen Grands!
- $.60/3 Green Giant® boxed Vegetables
- $.40/2 Pillsbury® Sweet Rolls
- $.50/2 Pillsbury® Crescents Rolls
- $.30/2 Pillsbury® Refrigerated Grands! Biscuits
- $.40/2 Pillsbury® Italian Meal Bread
- $1/2 Pillsbury® Cookie Dough
- $.50/2 cans Progresso® Soups
- $.75/1 select Total® cereal
- $.50/1 Bisquick® Baking Mix
- $.40/1 Betty Crocker® Cookie Mix
- $.55/1 Cheerios® Cereal
- $.55/1 Cinnamon Toast Crunch
- $.40/1 Green Giant® Frozen Bagged Vegetables
- $.50/1 Chex Mix® or Snacks
- $.50/2 Betty Crocker® Cake Mix and Frosting
- $.40/6 Yoplait® Cups Save
- $1/2 Pillsbury® refrigerated Holiday Cookies
- $1/1 Pillsbury® Savorings
- $.50/2 Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers®
- $.50/1 Betty Crocker® Muffin Mix
- $1/1 Pillsbury® Sweet Moments®
- $.50/1 Nature Valley® Granola Nut Clusters
- $.50/2 Betty Crocker® boxed Potatoes
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.