I know many of you are interesting in learning how to cook from scratch and in a frugal manner. I stumbled upon a great opportunity! Kimi from The Nourishing Gourmet, a Portland area blogger, is offering a series of three classes on the subject of nourishing frugal food. The classes begin this Friday, but you are welcome to attend just one if you’d prefer.
The three classes will cover the following topics:
• Ten lessons on frugal living from the past
• Rustic and delicious main dishes
• How to stretch one chicken into three main dishes
• How to make homemade chicken broth
• Chicken curry
• Homemade soup
• Homemade pasta and pasta sauce
• Homemade salad dressing
• Delicious desserts
Please visit The Nourishing Gourmet for more information — plus, Kimi has a beautiful blog filled with great tips, especially if you love to look at gorgeous food pictures!
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.