Cyber Monday is tomorrow (11/29) and it is going to be crazy. It’s the one day of the year that it is totally acceptable to sit in front of the computer all day (or at least that’s what I’m telling my husband!). I cordially request that each of you takes a moment today to prepare for the madness coming tomorrow:
1. Please, make your list. Know what you’re looking for. Know how much you have to spend. Know when to say no. Spend your Christmas intentionally.
2. Sign up for Amazon Prime to ensure you have FREE two-day shipping on eligible items. I hate paying shipping, and I know you do, too. There are three ways to get a FREE trial membership of Amazon Prime:
Of course, Amazon Prime-eligible items also qualify for Super Saver Shipping, but SSS requires a minimum $25 purchase, and it’s a pain to find an item to get you over $25 in a hurry.
3. Bookmark the Frugal Living NW Facebook Page and check it often throughout the day. There will be deals that are so time-sensitive that I won’t have time to do a blog post, but I can quickly share it on Facebook.
4. Leave a comment on this post with what items you are hunting. These are the items I am already looking for:
- LEGO & Duplo sets
- Fisher Price Kid Tough Music Player
- good quality dollhouses
- Samsung 40″ or larger television
- Bluetooth headset
- Keurig coffee maker with 48 to 60 oz reservoir
- Fisher Price Stand n Play Wheelies Rampway
- Kung Fu Panda DVD
- xbox Kinect sensor
- Playdoh goods and bath crayons
- Computer, laptop, techie stuff
- wooden toys
- Misty Island Thomas
- Wii games, specifically Mario Kart and on anything Nerf
- Pillow Pets
- Stinky The Garbage Truck
- Cricut cartridges and accessories
- Toy Story deals
- Go-Go My Walking Pup
- clock radio/ipod dock
- lego bionicles
- 4 ps3 console deals and game
- Rapunzel Barbie
- American Girl Dolls
- Blu-Ray Player
- Food Saver
- Laugh & Learn Table
- Desktop computer & monitor
- vTech, LeapFrog
Amazon is starting to roll out some Cyber Monday deals today (Sunday), so start checking the Facebook page today. And then join me tomorrow morning. I’ll be up early!
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.