Diapers.com has clearanced all Pampers Swaddlers and Cruisers diapers. There’s a great deal if you’re a new Diapers.com customer.
1. Go to Ebates and set up a new account or log in. Search for Diapers.com and click on the link. You should now be at Diapers.com. You will receive 1% cash back on your Diapers.com purchase and a $5 sign-up bonus if this is your first Ebates purchase (note: DO NOT choose one of Ebates’s discount coupon codes or the following one will not work).
2. Add 3 Pampers Cruisers Mega Packs ($14.49/each) and 1 Pampers Cruisers Jumbo Packs ($8.99) to your cart
3. Move to checkout. Your total will be $52.46.
4. Use the code FRUGALLIVI in the “Promotions & Referrals” field & get $10 off your order (good on your first Diapers.com order of $49+ only).
5. After you have received your diapers, submit your proof-of-payment with this form & receive a $14.97 rebate from Parenting Early Years by mail. Please print off this form now as Diapers.com periodically pulls it. Once it’s gone, you can’t get your rebate. It will take a number of months to receive your rebate.
Both the promotion code and the magazine rebate are available to new Diapers.com customers only. And you must purchase at least $49 worth of products after manufacturer’s coupons to use the promo code. The $49 mark also gets you free shipping.
Here’s the breakdown:
Buy 3 Mega packs @ $14.49/each = $43.47
Buy 1 Jumbo pack = $8.99
Promo code (-$10)
Parenting rebate (-$14.97)
Ebates rebate (-$.42)
Ebates sign-up bonus (-$5 — not available if you’re an existing Ebates customer)
$22.07 after promo code, rebate, Ebates rebate & bonus = 11.8 cents/diaper (size 3)
The great Huggies deal at Diapers.com is still working if you’d prefer Huggies to Pampers.
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.