The Fall Healthy Clippings Coupon book should be appearing at all locations (New Seasons & Whole Foods) within the next week. If you don’t see them, just ask at a check stand. Sometimes they hand them out there to prevent anyone from taking home a pile. Also, some stores have the healthy clippings shelf hangtags out as well. Here is a list of this seasons coupons.
- $1/1 any Bakery on Main Product
- $1/1 any Frontier Branded Product
- $1/1 Simply Organic 4oz. Vanilla Extract or Baking Mix
- $1/2 any Flavor/Variety Muir Glen Products
- $1/1 Traditional Medicinals Breathe Easy, Echinacea Plus, or Throat Coat Tea
- $1/1 any Nature’s Path or Envirokidz Product
- $.50/1 any Dagoba Organic Chocolate Bar, 2 oz.
- $2/2 any Quorn Products
- $1.25/1 any Ecover Ecological 32 oz. Dish washing Liquid, Automatic Dishwasher Tablets, or Automatic Dishwasher Powder
- $1/1 any Crunchmaster Crackers
- $1/1 any American Flatbread Frozen Pizza
- $.50/1 any Food For Life Organic or Gluten Free English Muffins
- $.50/1 any Sustainable Seas Item
- $.75/1 any R.W.Knudsen Family 32 oz. Simply Nutritious Juice (min. purchase requirement of $1.99/bottle)
- $1/1 any Rustic Crust Shelf Stable Pizza
- $.75/1 any 32 oz. Santa Cruz Organic Juice (min. purchase requirement of $1.99/bottle)
- $1/1 any Alvarado Street Bakery Loaf Bread
- $1.50/1 any Biokleen Laundry Product
All coupons expire 12/31/2011 and can be used at any retailer.
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.