With the 4th of July holiday just around the corner, we will see TONS of sales happening this weekend! This is a great time to stock up on summer favorites like tees, tanks, swimsuits, sandals and more.
Be sure to scroll all the way to the bottom for an additional round-up of store sales.
Cents of Style is running a fantastic Fashion Friday deal on several styles of lightweight kimonos. Save 50% off the lowest marked price with code KIMONOSUMMER,with some styles as low as $10.
I recently bought a sheer kimono and it is PERFECT for summer when you want to dress up a tank or tee, beautiful over a dress in place of a cardigan on warm evenings or when you just want a little something fun and fancy.
For just $10, you can try out a trendier piece without committing your entire budget. Click here to browse the different styles. Shipping is FREE!
A few bonus items:
- FREE $10 Nordstrom Note — Join the free Nordstrom Rewards program and receive a $10 Nordstrom Note by July 21, 2017 to spend as you wish. Perfect to use for the Anniversary Sale in July!
- 40% off at Banana Republic — Save 40% off regular-priced items with code BRNEW. Shipping is free with orders of $50 or more!
- 40% off sale prices at Kate Spade — An EXTRA 40% off with promo code SUNNY. Some of the items are on huge mark downs already, including purses, shoes, apparel and more. Shipping and returns are free!
- 50% off everything at LOFT — Use promo code SPARKLER at checkout to save 50%! It looks like your savings will come off the regular price, even if the item is marked on sale.
- Up to 50% off at Sperry — Save big on the cutest summer sandals and loafers, tank dresses and more at Sperry. They can be on the spendier side so anytime you can save on Sperry, jump on it!
If you see anything that I missed or any fantastic sales you want to tell me about, please leave a comment! We love to be inspired.
I hope you have an amazing holiday weekend and upcoming week. Enjoy this time with friends and family, the sunshine, the beach, the pool, anywhere you find yourself. Happy 4th of July!
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.