Wondering what to get the dad in your life this Father’s Day? Here’s a big list of what our husbands want this Sunday. Hope it inspires you!
Emily’s husband (our homemaking expert)
- 12V Solar Hot Water Pump – Can be run by a 15W solar panel — Ed got nervous when there were only 14 left in stock, so you’d better believe we jumped on this one.
- GoFit Elevated Chin Up Station
- Ed is fascinated with Arduinos (it’s a thing). He is going to build me a solar tracker that beams light into the house or on my garden. It sure beats him standing in the yard with a huge mirror. Which he does. Ed bought an Arduino off Amazon awhile back. You can program them to do all kinds of crazy things.
- He also loves Home Improvement, Seinfeld, or Foyle’s War DVD sets. Oh! And Technic LEGOs. To work on with the kids, of course.
Shelly’s husband (our SEO and content research expert)
- New car
- Dewalt drill (Amazon is offering $20 off a $100+ Dewalt purchase right now)
- Guitar lessons
- Private pilot license
- A bigger garage
Krista’s husband (our Albertsons expert)
- Philips Norelco Powertouch Electric Razor (his ten year old one is about done)
- Date night with his amazing wife
- Gift card to Cabella’s
- A local growler of beer (if you’re in Portland, check out these two Portland companies that sell brewing equipment and offer classes)
- New shed
Laurie’s husband (our New Seasons & gluten-free deals expert)
- The new LEGO Movie Benny’s Spaceship, Spaceship, Spaceship! Building Set
- LEGO Ghostbusters Ecto-1 21108 and a room in the house of his own to assemble them in
- A ESV Single Column Journaling Bible (Black)
- TeeFury Star Wars shirt
- Entry into the Gateway to the Gorge half-marathon
- Vitalsox Graduated Compression Performance Patented Recovery Socks with Dry Stat
- A PR in the marathon he is running on Father’s Day (anything less than 3:36 will do). Go James!
Kate’s husband (our Fred Meyer, Target, Whole Foods, and Pinterest expert)
- Sony SmartWatch
- Movie gift certificates
Melody’s husband (our Rite Aid expert)
Brittany’s husband (our Safeway, Walmart, and WinCo expert)
And don’t forget to check out our list of “man” deals here.
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.