Favado Grocery Savings App
I’m excited to announce the Favado Grocery Savings App — a new way to use your smartphone to save money in the grocery and drug store. This FREE mobile app helps you compare prices across local stores, quickly find the coupons and promotions available, and build a shopping list around the best sales and deals.
We’ve been a part of a team working together to bring you the very best advertised and unadvertised deals at almost every store in the country. The app uses the same store lists we’ve been using here at Frugal Living NW for over a month, and now the resource is available on your phone!
Here’s how to get the Favado app:
1. FIRST Sign up for an account here.* This will ensure you get set up with the stores in your area.
2. Head to the iTunes or Google Play store and search for Favado to download.
3. Log into the app with the same email and password you used in step 1. This will allow you to email printable coupons to your computer in the future.
You’re ready to save!
Favado’s features include:
- Compare prices for best deals at your local stores.
- Search for deals on what you need
- Personalize the deals you want to see so you never miss a deal on products you love
- Build a shopping list with available coupons & sharing options
- Email the printable coupons you need to yourself of whoever does the shopping
*The links in this post are my referral links. When you create your Favado account through them, you allow us to continue to provide the resources at FrugalLivingNW.com at no charge to you. Thank you for your support!
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.