Get a FREE $5 credit when you download an app from the Amazon Appstore for Android before December 28, 2014. You’ll get the FREE $5 credit with a FREE app download as well!
Ready to get your FREE $5 Amazon credit? Just download Disney’s Where’s My Perry? app here and you’ll get the $5 credit!
Amazon credit expires March 31, 2014. Downloads from a Kindle Fire do not qualify for the $5 credit promotion. $5 promotional credit can only be used to purchase eligible digital products through the U.S. Amazon Appstore and may not be combined with other offers.
New to Amazon Appstore?
1. Download the Amazon Appstore here.
2. Open Settings and navigate to the “Unknown Sources” option (under Applications or Security depending on your device). Android requires that Unknown Sources be enabled for non-Google apps, like Amazon Appstore, to be installed on your device.
3. Tap the checkbox and then tap OK on the confirmation popup.
4. Download any app or game from the Appstore. (Yes, even a free one.)
5. Enjoy! We will send you a confirmation via email once the credit is added to your account. Most credits are applied within a minute, but processing may take up to an hour.
Already an Amazon Appstore customer?
In order to qualify for the credit, you need to update to the newest version of the Amazon Appstore. You should be prompted to upgrade when you open the Appstore. If you aren’t prompted, please follow these steps:
1. Find and open “Amazon Appstore” on your device.
2. Go to “Settings” > “Version and Release Notes” to ensure you have version 7.5 or greater of the Appstore. If you have an earlier version of the Appstore, please tap “Check For Update”.
3. Once you have the latest version of Appstore installed, download any app or game from the Appstore. (Yes, even a free one.)
4. Enjoy! We will send you a confirmation via email once the credit is added to your account. Most credits are applied within a minute, but processing may take up to an hour.
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.