If you use Zyrtec, here’s a way to get a 4+ month supply for free at Rite Aid this week. It requires a bit of work, but remember, free allergy medicine is practically unheard of. You will need to do three separate transactions:
Buy one Zyrtec (45 ct) at $26.99
Use $5/$25 Rite Aid coupon (hand the cashier this coupon first)
Use $4/1 coupon from 3/15 or 4/26 RP insert
Repeat this same transaction two more times. After the three transactions, you will have three receipts and have paid $53.97 out of pocket.**
Do the following rebate offers:
- Submit receipt to RiteAid.com for $2 Single Check Rebate #15: $2 on 1 Zytrec product (limit 1)
- Submit receipts to RiteAid.com for $10 Single Check Rebate #50: $10 when you purchase $25 Johnson & Johnson products (limit 1)
- Submit receipts to RiteAid.com for $25 Single Check Rebate #500: $25 Rite Aid gift card when you purchase $50 allergy products (limit 1)
- Submit receipts to special Rite Aid site here for $10 Rite Aid certificate: $10 certificate for every $50 spent on Zyrtec products (limit 3)
- Mail actual receipts for $10 manufacturer’s rebate here: $10 when you purchase (2) 45 ct Zyrtec products (limit 1)
To clarify, you will submit your receipt by the internet for the first four offers and mail the actual receipts for the fifth one.
FREE with $3.03 overage after coupons & all five rebates.
If you don’t want to do three separate transactions, you can simplify it by just buying 2 Zyrtecs ($53.98) and using no coupons. Submit your receipts in the same manner. Your out of pocket and rebate amounts will be the same, you will just have one less package of medicine.
**You must have $50 in Zyrtec products after all coupons to qualify for one of the rebate offers.
Thanks, Deal Seeking Mom!
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.