It’s back! Get $100 for opening a new Capital One 360 Checking account or $76 for opening a new Capital One 360 Savings account by Wednesday (7/3)! This is a great chance to make up to $176 trying out Capital One 360’s banking services.
Get a $100 bonus when you open a 360 CheckingSM account:Open a fee-free 360 Checking account by July 3, 2013 (
with a deposit of $500 or more) and grab $100. They just removed the $500 deposit stipulation!
- This has to be your first 360 Checking account.
- Make a total of 5 purchases (either signature or PIN-based) using your 360 Checking Debit Card, make 5 CheckMate deposits or any combination of the two within 45 days.
- Your $100 bonus will be automatically deposited into your account on day 50.
Earn a $76 bonus when you open a 360 SavingsSM account: Open a no-fee 360 Savings account by July 3, 2013 and snag $76.
- This has to be your first 360 Savings account and it needs a $500 minimum deposit.
- The bonus starts earning interest on day 1, but you can’t take it out for at least 30 days.
- 0.75% variable Annual Percentage Yield (APY) effective 6/30/2013.
This deal was offered at the end of last year as ING Direct — it’s the same thing, but ING Direct is now Capital One. You are not eligible if you already have one of the ING accounts.
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.