Do you have several purses taking up space in your closet? Do you carry around the same purse everyday because you don’t want to move the contents from one bag to the other? Now you can have a new purse everyday without changing the contents. With Miche Bag you simply remove the outside cover and pop a new one on in seconds! You can change your purse to match your outfit, the weather, your mood, or whatever else inspires you.
Here is some more information on these fabulous bags:
- Earth magnets (credit card friendly!) connect the shell to the base to ensure a secure fit
- There are three sizes: the Mini for those who only carry a little (these also work great for children and teens!), the Classic our most popular size, and the Big Bag
- We feature several handles so you can change your handles to fit different shells or moods!
- 90 day warranty on manufacturer defect
- Having a new look costs less than buying a new purse
- Shells fold flat for easy storage
- No animal products are used in any Miche products
- New shells are available every month!
In addition, Courtney is offer offering free shipping with all purchases through June 20, 2011. Please contact Courtney to take advantage of this offer — just mention Frugal Living NW. Courtney also has fantastic hostess benefits if you would like to schedule a party. Contact her before June 20 to schedule a party before September and you will get an additional $10 in hostess rewards! You can also connect with Courtney on her Facebook page.
To enter this giveaway, just leave a comment with the shell you will choose if you win!
Please only enter once and leave a valid email address that you regularly check. It’s not visible to the public and is the only way we can contact you if you win! If you are viewing this post in your email, please click the post title to enter. Replying to this email is not an acceptable entry — straight to the trash you will go!
Comments will close and one winner will be randomly selected at Noon on Friday, June 17.
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.