Amazon has the Zwipes Microfiber Cleaning Cloths (24-Pack) for $14.99 right now. Apparently these are pretty awesome. My mom raves about them and the price is great. The deal also offers larger pack sizes for just a little bit more.
- Plush, super-soft microfiber cloths, ideal for cleaning tasks in the home, garage, office, and more
- Constructed with 110,000 fibers per square inch, allowing you to clean with or without chemicals or detergents
- Lint-free, streak-free cleaning; with a non-abrasive design that won’t scratch surfaces, paints, or clear coats
- Absorbs eight times its weight in water, and dries in half the time of standard towels
- Can be washed and reused hundreds of times, allowing you to save money on paper towels and costly cleaners
- Each cloth measures 12″ x 16″, and each pack ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
- Microfiber contains 90,000 fibers per square inch, giving it the power to lift and hold dust, dirt, grease and spills
- Cleans with or without chemical cleaners, leaving lint-free, streak-free results
- Non-Abrasive: Microfiber cloths won’t scratch paints, clear coats, or other surfaces
- Absorbs eight times its own weight in liquid and dries in half the time as regular cotton towel
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
- Machine washable, 12″ x 16″ cloths
Find more Amazon deals here.
As with all Amazon deals, the price could change without notice. Prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time the deal was posted. The price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase is applicable to the purchase of this product.
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.