I can’t believe the time is here! This weekend is the fabulous blogging event at Great Wolf Lodge in Grand Mound, Washington. As promised, we have some great events planned for those of you joining us for this weekend, including a coupon swap table, three classes, a coupon workshop and a fantastic raffle with products from several brands.
Here’s our plan for Saturday afternoon (October 16):
12:30 — The Coupon Swap opens (the coupon swap will be open throughout the afternoon. Stop by anytime from 12:30 to 4:00 to donate coupons you won’t be using and take some that you need!)
12:45 — Couponing Basics with Angela from The Coupon Project
1:30 — Coupon Workshops (this will be an informal time where bloggers will be available to answer your specific couponing and deal hunting questions)
2:30 — Coupon Organization with Heather from Queen Bee Coupons (Heather will be giving away a coupon binder at this class!)
3:15 — Natural Savings: Going Organic on a Budget with Heather from Because More is More
3:50 — Raffle drawing (you will get extra entries for every class/workshop you attend!)
Please check the TVs around the lodge for our room location and time updates.
Other Participating Bloggers:
- Jen @ Thrifty NW Mom
- Amber @ Coupon Connections NW
- Abby @ Steals & Deals
- Sia @ Centsible in Seattle
- Angela @ The Coupon Project
- Heather @ Queen Bee Coupons
- Maryann @ Coupon Savvy in Cowlitz Co
- Heather @ Because More is More
And, of course, Great Wolf Lodge has tons of fun things planned for your family, including the following:
- nightly trick-or-treat trail with goodie bags for the kids
- a costume contest in the Grand Lobby each evening
- pumpkin painting in the Cub Club
- a daily Wolf Walk at 9:00 am to learn about northwoods animals and make an origami wolf
- the Great Pajama Story Time at 8:15 pm every night
On behalf of a great group of Pacific Northwest bloggers, I just want all of you to know just how excited we are to meet you this weekend!
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.