The Groupon is now SOLD OUT.
If you love to vacation but don’t like the price of accommodations, have a larger family that doesn’t fit into a traditional hotel room and/or have flexible traveling availability (take note, homeschooling families!), you will want to check out this deal. Groupon is offering a seven night resort stay from World Resorts International for just $399.
There are a lot of variables to this deal (like any vacation deal). Here’s what I know about this deal from the Groupon site:
- The Groupon gets you a seven night stay in a participating and available World Mark International resort.
- There are over 500 resort locations in the U.S., Mexico and Canada, but there is fluctuating availability, which means some resorts are available for a while then sell out, then they may be made available again at a later date. What resort and date is available now may not be available in a few months (or next week). Obviously, popular destinations and vacation times will be harder to book.
- The Groupon expires in one year, which means your stay must be booked within one year.
- Reservations can be requested no more than 60 days prior to your travel date.
- The Groupon covers all taxes, gratuities and fees.
- You do not need to be a World Mark member nor will you have to sit through a time share presentation.
- There are a limited number of Groupons available and will probably sell out before the deal ends tomorrow at 8:59 pm Pacific (5/31).
- The purpose of World Mark offering this Groupon is to fill vacancies and their first priority is to their timeshare owners. So the Groupon folks get the leftovers, which is fine because you’re getting a seven night stay for only $399.
I just purchased one and am confident that this deal will work. Why? Because Groupon offers an awesome satisfaction guarantee. If you’re not satisfied, they will refund your purchase with no hassles. So, if you purchase this deal and it turns out that you can’t use it or you can’t find a vacation that fits with your family’s schedule, you can get your money back.
There is a link to a list of currently available trips on the Groupon site, but it is running very slow and I haven’t been able to load it yet. Again, if I’m disappointed with what’s available, I’ll just get my money back. I’m hoping there will be a good selection of resorts within driving distance so we don’t even have to purchase airfare!
Of course, I’ve included what I think is important to note about this deal, but it is your responsibility to research it yourself before purchasing. There is a nice list of FAQs in the discussion section of this deal.
Thanks, Hip 2 Save!
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.