I have a bunch of great coupons that I won’t be using but I simply can’t throw them in the garbage. I will be at the Sunnyside/Happy Valley Albertsons tonight if anyone wants to meet me there for any of these coupons:
- (11) $1/1 Nabisco crackers — expire 3/31
- (8) $3/1 Huggies coupons — expire 4/1 – 4/4
- (2) Save $2 on milk when you buy 2 Kellogg’s cereal coupons — expire 3/31
- (9) $1/1 McCormick spice, herb or food coloring coupons — for the BOGO sale
- 2 Costco coupon booklets, including the $4/1 Kirkland Signature Baby Wipes coupon — expires 4/3
If you’re interested in any of these coupons, please email me at frugallivingonline [at] gmail [dot] com ASAP. You don’t need to take all of them. I’ll respond if you’re the first taker(s)!
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.