I just received word that Ibotta is offering the $5 sign-up bonus through Friday, January 11, 2013 only (you must submit your first successful offer by January 17, 2013 to get the bonus). After Friday, the app will still be available to download, but you just won’t get the $5 bonus. The bonus posts to your account once you submit your first receipt.
New to Ibotta? It’s a smartphone app that pays you up to $40 every time you shop at local retailers like Walmart, Target, Safeway, Fred Meyer, QFC, Rite Aid, WinCo and Walgreens. The app is available on iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, and all Android phones.
- Create an Ibotta account here.
- Complete one or more of the tasks for the product(s) you’d like to save on.
- Purchase the product(s) at one of the participating retailers.
- Take a photo of your receipt with the Ibotta app.
- Get paid via PayPal every time your account reaches $5!
Ibotta offers sometimes vary by user. You may or may not have this particular offer available. Find more Ibotta deals here.
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.