Do you have a birthday coming up? Ready to celebrate, but don’t want to break the bank? My absolute favorite birthday party supply store is my local Dollar Tree! Not only do they have cheap party supplies, but they have an incredible selection for any type of celebration.
My son, Matthew’s third birthday was last month. We were headed to Great Wolf Lodge in the afternoon, but we wanted to have his party before we hit the road, so we kept it small — just the family plus Grandma.
The day before the party I hit the Dollar Tree and gave myself a $8 party budget — one stop shopping plus paying less than a $10 bill? What could be better?
Here’s what I was able to pick up:
- Birthday candle glasses
- Birthday party plates
- Spiderman balloon
- Tonka truck sticker pack (love the sticker selection — these are great Christmas stocking stuffers as well!)
- 3-year-old cake candles (all 3 candles came in one $1 pack)
- Party favors blow-thingys (what are these called?)
- Party favor baskets (8 ct)
- Box of animal crackers (for the favor baskets)
The result? One happy kid!
This post was sponsored by the Dollar Tree. All opinions, plus the kid, are mine.
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.