I shared last week about the spiral slicer in my Thai cooking class but I’ve found another one for cheaper. Amazon has the Joyce Chen Saladacco Spiral Slicer for $16.10 right now. This would be a great grad or dad gift if they enjoy cooking.
- Spiral food slicer; great for garnishes or Asian salads
- Quickly creates spiral strands, ribbons, or slices
- Durable plastic construction; 2 slicing variations
- Clear plastic catch tray; simple clean-up; handle keeps hands away from cutting surface
- Dishwasher-safe; 9-1/2 inches tall; comes gift-boxed
Find more Amazon deals here.
As with all Amazon deals, the price could change without notice. Prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time the deal was posted. The price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase is applicable to the purchase of this product.
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.