I was so sad to find out that the Kraft Food and Family Magazine was starting to charge for a subscription. I have been enjoying the recipes for free for a couple of years now. It’s the perfect recipe magazine for me — super easy, simple recipes that contain many ingredients that I already have in my stockpile. Granted, some of the meals call for Velveeta and other highly processed food. But it’s easy to substitute real food for the suggested “fake” food (don’t be offended, I eat TONS of fake food too).
There’s a great deal running right now at HSN.com on this magazine — $6.99 for a year subscription plus a FREE Kraft Food and Family Cookbook. Use the code C56574 at checkout and your total drops to $5.94.
But it gets even better! If you shop through Ebates or ShopAtHome, you will receive 6% cash back, making the subscription and cookbook only $5.58. If you’re a new customer with either site, you will also receive a $5 sign-up bonus. To order through Ebates or ShopAtHome, follow these directions:
- Click on the website’s link above
- Create a new account or log into your existing account
- Search “HSN”
- Click on the HSN.com link; you will be taken to the HSN.com site
- Search “Kraft Food and Family Magazine” or a few key words
- Order and make sure you remember to enter the code C56574 to receive the discount
- Your cash back rebate (and sign-up bonus) at Ebates or ShopAtHome will appear in a couple of days
Thanks, The Thrifty Mama!
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.