This deal is now live!
Plum District is offering a sweet deal on a Legoland California trip: Get a two night stay at The Grand Pacific Palisades Resort plus (2) 2-day Legoland Hopper Passes for $359. You can also get two nights in a one bedroom villa with the Hopper Passes for $495 (includes a kitchen, living, dining room and sleeper sofa).
The Legoland Hopper Pass gets you into LEGOLAND® California, the LEGOLAND® Water Park and the SEA LIFE™ Aquarium and can be used on an adult or child. The Grand Pacific Palisades Resort is right next to Legoland and looks very nice.
Here are some details (the full list of details are available on the Plum District site):
- You may purchase up to 4 vouchers to extend your stay (you will get 2 Hopper Passes with each deal you purchase)
- Nightly hotel valet parking, resort fee and wifi is included.
- Black-out dates: March 28- April 15, May 25-28, Jun 15-Aug 15 and Aug 31-Sept 4.
- Vouchers expire December 31, 2012.
- This offer may not be combined with other offers.
I checked the Legoland site and 2-day Hopper Passes are $110 for adults and $100 for children, so you’re paying about $80 per night for the hotel room.
Please take special note of the black-out dates. This deal is ideal for a beginning of June, end of August or fall trip.