With Earth Day fast approaching, Cellfire has partnered with Safeway, General Mills, Kraft and Dr. Pepper to provide a variety of products that support re-use, recycling and organics. There are special discounts available through these Earth Day eCoupons.
For those of you new to Cellfire, this is a great time to register your Safeway Club Card and start taking advantage of the savings eCoupons offers! To register, follow these steps:
:: Go to the Cellfire site
:: Click the red “Get Cellfire Now” box
:: Enter your information: cell number, year of birth, zip code and email address
:: Click the blue “Add Card” under the Safeway Club Card graphic
:: Add your Safeway Club Card #. This IS NOT the phone number that you use at the Safeway register. This is the actual number on your Club Card. If you don’t have your card anymore, call Safeway at 877.723.3929 to get your number.
If you don’t have a Club Card, you can pick one up in the store. It takes about 5 days for your information to be processed. You’ll have to wait until that process is finished to register with Cellfire.
Look for the following coupons with the Earth graphic:
- $.55/1 Canada Dry Green Tea Ginger Ale
- $1/1 Kraft Mayo or Miracle Whip Dressing
- $1/2 Oscar Mayer Lunchables Lunch Combinations
- $1/2 Nabisco 100 Calorie Packs Cookies or Crackers
- $2/1 Maxwell House or Yuban Coffee
- $1/2 Green Giant Frozen Boxed Vegetables
- $1/1 Cascadian Farm Cereal
- $1/2 Nature Valley Granola Bars
- $1/2 Cheerios Cereal
- $1/3 Green Giant Canned Vegetables
- $1/1 Cascadian Farm Frozen Vegetables or Frozen Fruit
- $1/2 Larabar Bar packages
- $1/2 SunChips multigrain snacks
Load these eCoupons to your Safeway Club Card now in case they are refreshed in the coming weeks!
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.