Have you tested out Ibotta yet? It’s pretty awesome and perfect for those who like to coupon and those who don’t. Previously, you could deposit your cash earnings to your PayPal account but today they have announced a new option. You can now download your cash onto gift cards. Here are the three gift cards currently offered:
New to Ibotta? It’s a smartphone app that pays you up to $40 every time you shop at local retailers like Walmart, Target, Safeway, Fred Meyer, QFC, Rite Aid, WinCo and Walgreens. The app is available on iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, and all Android phones.
- Create an Ibotta account here.
- Complete one or more of the tasks for the product(s) you’d like to save on.
- Purchase the product(s) at one of the participating retailers.
- Take a photo of your receipt with the Ibotta app.
- Get paid via PayPal every time your account reaches $5!
Find more Ibotta deals here.
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.