Restaurant.com has added a new restaurant and it is my family’s FAVORITE place to eat. In fact, I’ve been planning to let all of you know about this restaurant even before we could eat there for so cheap. But now, please head over to Restaurant.com to get a $25 gift certificate to Chaopraya Thai Cuisine at SE 82nd & Flavel in SE Portland for just $2. The food is delicious and the owner is such a wonderful lady. She actually invited us to her sister’s wedding because we are “regular” customers — we even had our company’s Christmas party there!
The best deal is the lunch menu — dinner sized portions for just $6. And the Thai Iced Tea is to die for. And so is their peanut sauce. I want to drive the 30 minutes to get some right now.
Just a few disclaimers — sometimes the heat is on and sometimes it is off. The food comes out slowly for larger parties. Sometimes the restaurant is closed. Randomly. But it is worth it. I promise.
Are you new to Restaurant.com? Here’s how it works:
1. Go to Restaurant.com2. Enter your zip code or closest major city
3. Scroll through the available restaurants
4. Add certificates to your cart
5. Enter the code HEART and 80% will be deducted from your total — this code is valid through tonight only. You can use paypal or a credit/debit card to pay for your purchases.
6. The certificates will be added to your account. When you are ready to redeem a particular certificate, just print it from your account and give it to your server.
Important details to note:
- Read the fine and medium sized print. In most cases your bill total must be $35-$50 in order to redeem a $25 certificate.
- Some restaurants add a gratuity to the bill for you. If they don’t, please remember to tip on the total bill, not the actual cash amount you pay.
- There is no minimum purchase so feel free to just get one certificate if you’re hesitant.
- You do not need to print the certificates right now. I just leave them in my account until I’m ready to use them.
- Certificates expire one year from date of purchase.
This is a great way to experience local establishments for under $20 out-of-pocket!
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.