My big boys and I headed out to the Puyallup, Washington Fred Meyer for some yogurt two days ago. I swear, those two last about five minutes before I have to come up with a quick attention-diverting plan — this time it was Starbucks hot chocolate.
Seriously, this is getting expensive!
I did happen to find a great booklet titled, “Snacks & Stripes” filled with manufacturer’s coupons attached to a bin full of Keebler cookies. These coupons can be doubled and all expire July 31, 2010.
- $1/1 Kellogg’s Special K Crackers
- $1/1 Keebler Wheatables or Wheatables Nut Crisps Crackers
- $1/1 Kellogg’s All-Bran Crackers
- $1/2 Keebler Town House Crackers
- $1/2 Fuze
- $2/1 Kellogg’s Rice Krispies Treats
- $2/2 Keebler Chips Deluxe Cookies
- $2/2 Keebler Club Crackers
- $1/2 Moringstar Farms Veggie Foods Burgers
- $1/2 Sunshine Cheez-It Crackers
- $1/1 Keebler Grahams Crackers
Check out this week’s Fred Meyer deals here.
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.