Oh, today just got exciting! Captial One 360, an online bank with excellent products and customer service, is offering a $125 bonus when you open a 360 Checking Account through this link. I’ve heard nothing but good things about Capital One — and for $125, I’d say this is the perfect time to try them out!
360 Checking Account — Get $125 bonus
- Open your account here. You will need your existing checking account checkbook in order to make your first deposit electronically. This will create an electronic link between both accounts so you can easily transfer money.
- Make a total of 10 purchases using your Capital One 360 Card (signature or PIN-based) and/or CheckMateSM deposits (any combination) within 45 days.
- Your $125 bonus will be automatically deposited into your account on day 50.
Please note 360 Checking accounts cannot be used for business, power of attorney, beneficiary or individual retirement accounts. This offer is available to new Captial One 360 accounts only. The $125 may be reported to the IRS and state agencies (so basically it’s viewed as income and you’ll be taxed on it).
Capital One 360 Kids Savings Account – Get $10 bonus
- Open your account here and select the Kids Savings Account graphic.
- Click the Kids’ Savings Account graphic and open your account. There is no minimum deposit required.
- Please note this is only available when at least one person is a new Capital One 360 customer (the child counts as a new customer). You can open an account for multiple children (just re-click the links in this post and start the process again).
- The $10 is available for withdrawal after 30 days.
The $10 may be reported to the IRS and state agencies (so basically it’s viewed as income and you’ll be taxed on it).
We opened a Kids Savings Account for Audrey during the summer and it was super easy — perfect savings training for our 8-year-old daughter and it took less than 15 minutes for her to set it up.
ING Direct is now Capital One 360.
Head to Capital One 360 to open your accounts! This offer is available through November 25, 2012 only.
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.